VoiceLog® - Recorder
VoiceLog® is a multi-user, client-server, multi-operational system that can record a number of 200 hundred phone channels per system.
Available in various configurations, VoiceLog® server application can be installed in offices with or without PABX, in front of the PABX or like PABX extension.
- Three user types - System administrator – full access to all information and operation.
The only user that can add, modify or delete passwords and view history. Line administrator – all the system administrator’s rights,
but only for a phone line Line agent – have rights to listen records for the line on which is assigned
- Archiving - Any line or system administrator can archive records. The record tool creates zip archives.
- Flag Records - Users can flag a record as “important”. The records marked with this flag cannot be deleted.
- Filtering Records - Filter records by phone line (one line, many lines, lines interval),
CallerID, extension number or date and time.
- Alerts - The application could send an e-mail to one or more addresses when
the “Low disk space” message occurs. The application is using a local e-mail server, so you will have to create an account for the Recorder.
- Up to 256 simultaneous recording channels per unit and unlimited hours of audio archived
- The record starts only when the call is connected
- Unlimited numbers of recorded conversations
- User friendly management tool for recorded conversations from any computer with sound card (listen, delete, archive)
- Back-up solution
- Remote administration for the system
- History – keep track of any modifications on the records
- Filter records by CallerID, extension number, date and time